Workshop on CO₂ infrastructure and clusters
On October 15, Gassnova will be co-hosting a virtual workshop on CO2 infrastructure and industrial clusters.
The organisers of the workshop that was postponed in March, CSLF, Gassnova, IEAGHG, OGCI and the Research Council of Norway, will run the workshop as an online event October 15, 2020, starting at 14:00 CET.
The webinar will include status for the Norwegian Full-Scale Project and also include presentations of several other European planned infrastructure networks and industrial hubs for CO2, as well as of an operative network – the Alberta Carbon Trunk Line.
The webinar will have two sessions, each with four speakers, with Trude Sundset, CEO Gassnova, as moderator.
14:00 Welcome, introduction and meeting instructions
14:15 Session 1– Europe’s CO2 transport and storage infrastructure – commercial and legal aspects.
• Northern Lights – Kjetil Wilhelmsen, Equinor
• Net Zero Teesside – Ben Tze Kek, Deputy Project Director, Net Zero Teesside
• Porthos (CO2TransPorts) – Peter Arends and Mark Driessen, Gasunie
• Legal aspects, national and international – Catherine Lyster, Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
15:15 Panel with questions from audience (via Slido to the moderator)
15:40 Break (10 min)
15:50 Session 2 – CO2 sources in industrial hubs/clusters that feed the infrastructure w/CO2 – aspects of cooperation, e.g. shared facilities, etc.
• Zero Carbon Humber – Karl Smyth, Drax
• Antwerp@c – Raphael de Loenen, Antwerp@c
• CO2 Hub Nordland – Jan Gabor, Mo Industripark AS
• Alberta Carbon Trunk Line – Blair Eddy, Enhance Energy and/or Jeff Pearson, Wolf Carbon Solutions, Inc.
16:50 Panel with questions from audience (via Slido to the moderator)
Please register using this link
After registering, you will receive an email with confirmation.